No More Eggsuses
- New Dietary guidelines include eggs in all three recommended healthy eating patterns. Crack open an egg! It can help you build a healthful diet.
- Did you know eggs have 6g of high-quality protein? And kicking off the morning with protein helps sustain mental and physical energy throughout the day.
- The eggs are rich in choline, which promotes normal cell activity, liver function and the transportation of nutrients throughout the body. Think of it as a commuter train for vitamins and minerals :))
- Eggs contain zero carbs and no sugar. That means you can eat a well-rounded breakfast, plus they’ve got ALL-NINE essential amino acids – Leucine, histidine, lysine, valine, methionine, threonine, tryptophan, isoleucine and phenylalanine. No big deal 🙂
- Unlike most cereals and yogurts, eggs don’t come with a complicated ingredient list because they don’t have one 🙂 They’re just ‘eggs’ and they are one of the least expensive sources of high-quality protein there is.
- Let’s not forget – they taste good, are free from chemicals and preservatives with no added hormones.