Mini Spinach and Sun Dried Tomato Frittatas
- Drizzle of olive oil
- ¼ cup chopped scallions
- 1 small clove garlic
- 2 cups chopped spinach
- 6 large eggs
- ¼ cup almond milk
- ⅓ cup chopped sun dried tomatoes
- ¼ cup chopped herbs: (i.e. basil, parsley, tarragon…)
- Pinch of red pepper flakes
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°F. If you’re using cast iron skillets, preheat those in the oven as well. (Otherwise grease little ramekins or 6 cups of a muffin tin and set aside).
- Heat olive oil in a medium skillet over medium heat. Add scallions, garlic, spinach, and a pinch of salt and pepper. Cook until spinach is just wilted set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk the eggs and milk. Add the cooked spinach and sun-dried tomatoes. Pour mixture into prepared skillets and bake for 10-12 minutes or until the eggs are just set. (Adjust baking time for a larger frittata).
- Remove from the oven, sprinkle on fresh herbs and freshly cracked black pepper. Let cool slightly and serve.