20 ways to eat healthier right now
Adopt one (or all) of these simple strategies to drop pounds and feel great!
- Eat like a tourist in the Caribbean.
- If you can’t grow it, don’t eat it.
- Read the back of the box first.
- The crunchier, the better.
- You can always have more.
- A frozen berry beats a fresh doughnut.
- You can’t replace real ice cream.
- There’s no fruit in “fruit flavor.”
- If it’s not around, you can’t eat it.
- Table your meals.
- Judge food by its cover.
- Cake’s just not that into you.
- Don’t drink dessert.
- Make sure you can ID the animal.
- Fuel up in the morning, not at night.
- Don’t buy food where you buy tires.
- Work for your dinner.
- Your hips are not a fridge.
- Watching Top Chef or Chopped isn’t cooking.
- Cut yourself a break!