12 Ways to Think Slim
You don’t need a total overhaul of your eating habits to shed extra pounds.
- Food is not a trophy.
- Dessert is best on a full stomach.
- Diet” foods aren’t always.
- The oxygen-mask rule applies to eating, too.
- Swaying is for trees.
- Splurges have a short shelf life.
- Menus are eye candy.
- Free comes with a price.
- “Because it’s there” is a fine reason for climbing Everest, not for eating a treat.
- If it’s sweet but not fruit, it’s not breakfast.
- It’s no coincidence fad rhymes with bad.
- The more you sleep, the less you eat.