Armed and Dangerous
Having bigger, stronger biceps is still pretty useful and cool. The following routine will show you how to get big arms by using a lot of volume on basic exercises to make sure your muscles get the message to grow.
How it Works:
The workout begins with the pull-up, one of the most effective exercises because it works the muscles using the weight of your own body, which is more that you could ever curl. From there, you will do the best curl variations to isolate the muscles and work them from different angles. Afterward, your biceps may feel dead, but they will just be coming to life. Results in four weeks.
Perform the exercises as straight sets, completing all the sets for one lift before going on to the next. Rest 60 seconds between all sets.
- Slow Negative Pull Up – 3 sets of 3 reps
- Barbell Curl – 3 sets of 10 to 12 reps
- Standing Barbell Curl – 3 sets of 10 to 12 reps
- Seated Dumbbell Curl – 2 sets of 15 reps
- EZ Bar Curl – AMAN for a total of 50 reps