Fit for Life
You need for your workout style to match your look. Once you overcome your fear of getting inured, you can achieve your goals.
- Decline Sit Up – 5 sets of 35 to 35 reps with 60 seconds rest
- Ab Knee Ins – 10 sets of 35 to 40 reps with 45 seconds rest
- Russian Twist – 5 sets of 15 to 20 reps with 45 seconds rest
- Jumping Rope – 5 sets for 2 minutes with 60 seconds rest
- Stationary Bike Cycling – 45 minutes
3 Ab Training Tips
- Avoid Cramps. I drink lots of water every day. I used to get cramps in my abs, but when I started drinking more water, the cramps subsided.
- Get Loose. Stretch the abs 10 to 15 minutes before abs training to avoid injury. I do cobra pose, hang from a bar, and do side bends.
- Go For Two. Do not train abs more than twice a week, because your lower back may become more injury-prone.