Sautéed Turnips with Pine Nuts
- 2 bunches turnips, halved or quartered, with greens reserved
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon ginger, minced
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 2 scallions, trimmed and chopped
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon crushed red pepper
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts
- Wash, trim, rinse, and dry greens.
- Heat oil over medium heat pan.
- Add ginger, garlic, and scallions and sautee for 1-2 minutes.
- Add turnips and sautee for 5 minutes until they caramelize.
- Add water and greens, and sautee for 1 minute.
- Splash with vinegar, add pepper, place on plate, and top with pine nuts