Brussels Sprouts and Sweet Potato Salad
- 1 ½ pounds Brussels sprouts, trimmed and thinly sliced
- 2 medium sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into 1/4 –inch cubes
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- ¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil, plus more for baking sheets
- ½ teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon honey
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Line 2 large baking sheets with foil and brush lightly with oil. Toss Brussels sprouts, sweet potatoes and onions in a single layer on baking sheets. Roast in upper and lower thirds of oven, stirring occasionally until golden brown and tender, 20 to 25 minutes.
- In a large bowl, whisk together vinegar, mustard, honey and remaining 2 tablespoons oil. Add vegetables, toss and coat to serve.
- 324 calories
- 15 grams fat
- 8 grams protein
- 44 grams carbs