Beef with Broccoli
- 2/3 cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons grated fresh ginger
- ¼ teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 ½ pounds skirt steak, cut into 1-inch thin slices
- 1 teaspoon canola oil
- 2 ½ cups broccoli florets
- Whisk soy sauce, honey, sesame oil, garlic, ginger, and red pepper flakes in a bowl. Place steak in a shallow dish. Pour half the marinade over steak. Marinate for 20 minutes. Save leftover marinade.
- Heat the canola oil in a large nonstick skillet or wok over high heat. Remove beef from marinade and cook fro 5 minutes.
- Add broccoli and remaining marinade and stir-fry up to 5 minutes, or until broccoli is crisp-tender. Serve beef mixture over rice, if desired.
- 449 calories
- 50 grams protein
- 16 grams carbs
- 28 grams fat