6 No-Regret Snacks
A midday pick-me-up can be crucial because it helps with satiety. But it has to be the right snack – with protein or fiber and fewer than 200 calories. Try one of these naturally nutritious ideas.
- Kumquats – This citrus is eaten whole. The thin sweet rind supplies a healthy does of roughage.
- Kind Healthy Grains Caramel Macchiato Bar – Like all Kind Bars, the new one is low in sugar.
- Blue Hill Yogurt – Made with real veggies (like beets and tomatoes). It is surprisingly luscious.
- Pop Art’s Nori Sesame Popcorn – Toasted seaweed gives the classic treat a briny twist.
- Epic’s Bison Bacon Bites – Poppable pieces of upscale jerky that are packed with energizing protein.
- Brussel Bytes – Look out, kale chips! These dehydrated sprouts come in three yummy flavors.