Strawberry-Banana Sundae with Peanuts
- 1 cup frozen, unsweetened strawberries, thawed
- 2 small scoops low-fat vanilla frozen yogurt
- ½ ounce bittersweet chocolate, shaved
- ½ banana, sliced
- 1 tablespoon chopped unsalted roasted peanuts
- Mash the berries with a potato masher in a small pot. Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until slightly thickened, 2 to 3 minutes. Let cool slightly.
- Top the frozen yogurt with the strawberry sauce, chocolate, banana, and peanuts.
- Serve immediately.