Cherry Chocolate Chia Overnight Oats
So many people say they are too busy in the morning to make a meal happen. Easy – prep it the night before! Here is how to make some overnight oats.
- Single serve container of nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon honey
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tasting square of dark chocolate, chopped
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- ¼ cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- ½ cup frozen cherries
In a bowl, combine yogurt, honey, vanilla and cinnamon. Fold in chocolate, chia seeds, oats and cherries. Spoon into a jar, seal, refrigerate overnight and enjoy in the morning.