Grilled Corn and Peach Pizza
- 3 ears corn, shucked
- 2 large peaches, diced
- 1 tablespoon white balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme leaves
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 12 ounces whole-wheat pizza dough, divided in half
- 2 ½ cups ricotta
- 5 slices prosciutto
- Heat an outdoor grill to medium high. Grill corn, turning occasionally until blackened in spots and tender, about 12 minutes. Transfer to a cutting board. When cool enough to handle, cut off kernels.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, toss together peaches, balsamic vinegar, thyme, 1 tablespoon of the oil, salt, and pepper.
- Roll each dough half into a thin rectangle. Rub 1 tablespoon oil on each piece, lightly coating both sides. Grill turning once, until grill marks appear on both sides of the crust and dough is cooked through, about 10 minutes.
- Divide ricotta between pizzas and spread evenly. Sprinkle with corn and peach mixture. Tear prosciutto into small pieces and place on pizza. Serve immediately.
- 455 calories
- 23 grams fat
- 44 grams carbs
- 20 grams protein