Melon Salad with Honey-Lime Yogurt
- ¼ cup low fat vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1 lime, zested and juiced
- 2 teaspoons honey
- ½ small cantaloupe
- ½ small honeydew
- 1 cup seedless red grapes
- 1 tablespoon fresh mint
- In Bowl, combine yogurt, 1 teaspoon lime juice, ½ teaspoon lime zest and honey.
- Ball or peel and thinly slice melons. Cut grapes in half.
- Arrange sliced melon and grapes in serving bowl or on platter. Drizzle with honey-lime yogurt and mint.
- 75 calories
- 2 grams protein
- 18 grams carbs