Parmesan-Herb Zucchini Sticks
- 4 medium zucchini
- 3 tablespoons prepared balsamic vinaigrette
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh thyme
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh oregano
- Heat grill to medium-high for direct cooking. Cut zucchini into sticks
- In bowl, toss zucchini sticks with vinaigrette. Grill 6 to 8 minutes or until crisp tender, turning twice.
- Transfer to platter. Sprinkle with Parmesan, thyme and oregano. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Serve warm or at room temperature.
- 39 calories
- 2 grams protein
- 4 grams carbs