Strawberry-Sesame Spinach Salad
- ½ cup light raspberry vinaigrette
- ½ teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- ½ teaspoon Dijon mustard
- ½ cup chopped walnuts
- 6 cups baby spinach
- 2 cups sliced strawberries
- ¼ cup sliced scallions
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame seeds
- In a large bowl, combine vinaigrette, sesame oil and mustard. In a skillet over medium heat, toast walnuts 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Remove from skillet; let cool.
- Add spinach, strawberries, walnuts, scallions and sesame seeds to dressing bowl. Toss to coat.
- 151 calories
- 4 grams protein
- 0 grams carbs