Basil Wrapped Scallop and Peach Skewers
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, plus more for seasoning
- 1 teaspoon Aleppo pepper, plus more for seasoning
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt, plus more for seasoning
- 1 lime
- 2 pounds large sea scallops
- 2 large peaches, cut into ½-inch wedges
- 1 cup large basil leaves, packed
- Heat an outdoor grill to medium high. In a large bowl, combine oil, pepper, and salt. Zest the lime directly into the bowl and whisk to combine. Cut the lime into 6 wedges, set aside.
- Remove the tough muscles from scallops and pat scallops dry. Add to the oil mixture, along with peaches, and toss gently to coat.
- Wrap a scallop in a large basil leaf and skewer it. Add a basil leaf and then a peach wedge to the skewer. Continue adding basil-wrapped scallops, basil leaves, and peaches to skewers.
- 239 calories
- 10 grams fat
- 11 grams carbs
- 26 grams protein