Seedy Cherry-Quinoa Bars:
- Coat 8×8 baking pan with nonstick vegetable oil spray; line with parchment, leaving overhang on all sides.
- Toast 1 cup chopped almonds, ½ cup rinsed raw quinoa, ¼ cup raw pumpkin seeds, and ¼ cup raw sunflower seeds on a rimmed baking sheet in a 350 degree oven, stirring occasionally, until golden brown, 10 to 12 minutes.
- Let cool.
- Reduce oven to 200 degrees. Process 1 cup dried tart cherries, 2 tbsp. brown rice syrup, ¾ tsp. kosher salt, and 2 tbsp. water in a food processor until smooth.
- Transfer to a medium bowl and stir in toasted almond mixture.
- Press firmly into prepared pan and bake until no longer sticky, 20 to 25 minutes.
- Let cool, then cut into bars.
- Makes 12