Strawberry-Lentil Breakfast Salad
- 4 teaspoons white balsamic vinegar
- 4 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh orange juice
- ¼ teaspoon Dijon mustard Kosher salt
- Freshly ground pepper
- 2 cups tightly packed baby arugula
- 4 strawberries, sliced
- ¾ cup packed steamed lentils
- 2 tablespoons crumbled feta
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, halved
- To make dressing, whisk together vinegar, oil, orange juice, and mustard in a small bowl; season generously with salt and pepper.
- In a medium bowl, toss arugula with 2 teaspoons of the dressing; divide between two plates.
- Add strawberries to remaining dressing and toss. Remove slices from dressing, letting excess drip back into the bowl, and set aside. Add lentils to bowl and toss well.
- Top arugula with lentils and strawberries and sprinkle with feta. Arrange eggs on plates and serve.
- 305 calories
- 17 grams fat
- 24 grams carbs
- 15 grams protein