Mango- Tomatillo Guacamole
- 2 ripe avocados, halved, seeded and peeled
- 2 tomatillos, husked and finely chopped
- 1 ripe mango, peeled, cubed and seeded
- ½ small red onion, finely chopped
- 1 serrano chili, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh mint leaves, chopped
- 1 ½ tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- Kosher salt
- In a medium bowl, mash the avocados with a fork until they are slightly chunky. Fold in the tomatillos, mango, onion, chili, cilantro, and mint. Add the lemon juice, gently mix, and season with salt.
- Lay a piece of plastic wrap directly on the surface of the guacamole so it does not discolor, and refrigerate until chilled, at least 1 hour.
- 111 calories
- 8 grams fat
- 12 grams carbs
- 2 grams protein