Later, Love Handles
You don’t have to have a love-hate relationship with side flab –you want it gone. Here is the move that will help you nix it for good.
- Start by lying on your belly with arms extended overhead and legs long behind you.
- On an inhale, lift your right arm and left leg at the same time.
- Exhale and lower limbs down, then inhale while lifting opposite leg ad arm.
- Continue switching arms and legs for 8 slow reps per side, then hold both arms and legs in the air and alternate lifting them quickly, 8 times per side, as if you were really swimming.
- Lower down and rest for a few seconds.
- Repeat the entire sequence.
- Lengthen your arms back by your waist, palms facing in.
- On an inhale, lift your upper body and legs.
- Hold for a count of 5 deep, full breaths, then lower back down.
- Rest for 1 breath before lifting up again.
- Repeat 3 times.