Build a Sexy Back 1
Target your back with powerful moves and training tips to help create a strong, sculpted rear view.
Sexy-Back Secret: One Arm Kneeling Dumbbell Row
Why It is a Favorite: Training unilaterally allows you to work each side of your back independently, helping prevent muscle imbalances
How to Do It: Holding a dumbbell in one hand with arm fully extended, kneel over side of bench, placing knee and hand of supporting arm on bench. Squeeze your shoulder blades as you pull the weight up to the side of your chest, bending your elbow behind you. Repeat for reps, then switch and repeat.
- Wide Grip Lat Pulldown – 5 sets of 25, 20, 12, 10, 10 reps
- Seated Cable Row – 5 sets of 25, 20, 15, 12, 10 reps
- Wide Grip Assisted Pulldown – 4 sets of 15, 10, 8 , 6 reps
- One Arm Kneeling Dumbbell Row – 4 sets of 20, 15, 12, 12, reps
- Smith Machine Inverted Row – 3 sets of bodyweight to failure