Almond Butter Power Bars
- ½ cup almond butter
- ½ cup honey
- 1 cup rolled oats, toasted
- ½ cup puffed brown rice cereal
- ¾ cup puffed quinoa or millet
- ½ cup almonds, sliced
- ½ cup dried cranberries, cut into threads
- Pinch sea salt
- Grease an 8-inch square pan with cooking spray and line with parchment paper. In a small saucepan, heat the almond butter and honey together over low heat for three minutes or until thoroughly melted.
- In a medium bowl, combine oats, cereal, quinoa or millet, almonds, dried cranberries, and sea salt. Pour the honey mixture into the dry mixture and stir until well combined. Transfer into pan.
- Wet your hands and press the cereal bar mixture down until it is flat and even. Let it set in the refrigerator for at least an hour.
- Remove the mixture from the pan – it should be a solid sheet – and cut into 2-by-1-inch bars.
- 265 calories
- 7 grams protein
- 34 grams carbs
- 13 grams fat