You don’t need special equipment to reap the benefits of Olympic style lifting. Add the dumbbell snatch to your program today.
- 5 rounds of time for:
- 10 box jumps
- 12 dumbbell snatches (each side)
- Stand with feet outside shoulder width and bend the hips back to lower the dumbbell to below the knees.
- Keep your back flat and extend your hips explosively to stand straight up; pull with your arm and rise onto your toes.
- The initial pull should be explosive enough to create considerable momentum so the weight will rise to shoulder height.
- Once the dumbbell reaches shoulder height, flip your wrist underneath and punch the weight straight up to finish.