Roasted Carrots and Walnut Butter
- 8 medium carrots, peeled and cut into 1-inch pieces
- ¼ cup plus ½ cup grape seed oil
- Salt to taste
- 4 garlic cloves, peeled ad smashed
- 1 cup walnuts
- Heat oven to 375 degrees. Toss carrots with ¼ cup grape seed oil and salt. Place on baking sheet and roast until caramelized, approximately 12 to 14 minutes.
- Heat ½ cup grape seed oil over medium heat. Add garlic and cook until fragrant and slightly browned. Add nuts and salt. Cook until nuts are toasted. Drizzle nuts over carrots.