Coleslaw with Orange and Hazelnut
- I pound cabbage, cut into very thin strips
- 1 tsp. salt
- 3 tbsp. olive oil
- 6 tbsp. white wine vinegar
- 3 tbsp. honey
- ¼ cup parsley, chopped
- ¼ cup chives, chopped
- ¼ cup hazelnuts, chopped
- 1 orange, peeled and cut into rounds
- Toss cabbage with salt and olive oil and set aside
- Heat vinegar and honey in a small saucepan until honey is dissolved. Pour over slaw and mix well. Allow to sit for up to an hour.
- Mix in herbs and top with hazelnut and orange slices.