Spare five minutes for a quick yet intense workout that will carve up your six-pack.
Body-Weight Workout: Complete three rounds of the exercises below; rest only as needed.
- Toe Touch
- Reverse Crunch
- Beginners: 10 reps per exercise for all rounds
- Intermediate: 30 reps per exercise in Round 1; 20 reps in Round 2; 10 reps in Round 3
- Advanced: 30 reps per exercise for all three rounds
- Lie on your back with your legs straight up toward the ceiling.
- Use your abdominals to reach your hands up toward your toes.
What it is:
- It will take only around five minutes to complete, but it will be a fairly painful five minutes for your midsection.
Why it works:
- Standard crunches will hit up high; toe touches will, too, while also engaging down low; and reverse crunches, the finisher, will zero in on the stubborn lower abs.