Roasted Lemon Paprika Chickpeas with Pistachios
- 15-ounce can chickpeas, drained, rinsed and patted dry
- ¼ cup dry roasted shelled pistachio pieces (without salt)
- 2 tsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp. Fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp. ground paprika
- Pinch salt
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Place well-dried chickpeas on a rimmed baking sheet in a single layer. Bake 20 minutes, shaking pan occasionally. Add pistachio pieces and place back in the oven until chickpeas are golden and crunchy, 10 to 15 minutes.
- Mix olive oil, lemon juice, paprika, and salt in a large bowl. Once cooked, transfer the chickpea-pistachio mixture to the bowl and carefully toss them in the oil mixture until well coated. Serve warm or let cool and store in an airtight container for up to two weeks.
- 205 calories
- 9 grams fat
- 23 gram carbs
- 8 grams protein