Salmon Avocado Kale Scramble
- 3 eggs
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- ½ cup kale, sliced into thin ribbons
- Kosher salt and pepper to taste
- 5 oz. cooked salmon fillet, baked
- 1 tsp. minced dill
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1 tbsp. minced chives
- ½ cup sunflower sprouts
- Scramble the eggs. Whisk together eggs. Preheat omelet pan, add 1 tbsp. olive oil, and gently scramble. Remove from pan and set aside.
- Sauté the greens. Add remaining tbsp. olive oil to pan, add kale, and sauté over medium heat until most of the liquid is cooked out, about 5 minutes. Season with kosher salt and freshly ground pepper. Add salmon and dill; heat through.
- Assemble the dish. Return scrambled eggs to pan, reduce heat, and stir gently with rubber spatula until mixed. Fold in the avocado and chives; sprinkle with sunflower sprouts.