Bacon Fried Rice with Over Easy Eggs
- ¼ cup chopped uncooked bacon
- 1 cup cooked chicken, chopped
- ½ onion, sliced thin
- 1 carrot, peeled and chopped
- ½ cup fresh sweet corn
- 1 cup of your favorite vegetables, chopped
- 2 cups cook short-grain brown rice
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 3 to 4 eggs
- Brown the ingredients. Heat a skillet to medium and add bacon. When crisped, drain most of the fat, add chicken and onions, and sauté until the chicken is heated through and the onions are crisp around the edges. Add vegetables and sauté until cooked.
- Add rice. Add cooked rice and sauté 5 minutes.
- Scramble the eggs. Push everything tone side of the skillet. Add olive oil to the other side. Crack 2 eggs into the olive oil and beat with a fork to scramble. Once the eggs are cooked through, mix thoroughly into the other ingredients. Top with an egg or two cooked over easy. Season with ponzu, soy sauce, sriracha, or curry powder.