Bring Your Back Up
It is easy to create balance even if you suffer from lagging body parts. For a lot of guys, back workouts are not given the attention they deserve. It is because they underestimate the power of their minds to grow muscles. They need to learn how their bodies respond to different exercises, to free weights versus machines – so they can establish a stronger mind-to-muscle connection. They are need to understand the feeling each rep and not slinging the weights is super important.
In order for growth, you need to train your back at the start of your workout, or dedicate one training day a week to back and nothing else.
- Pull up – 3 sets of 10 to 12 reps
- Seated Cable Row – 3 sets of 10 to 12 reps
- Bent Over Row – 3 sets of 10 to 12 reps
- T Bar Row – 3 sets of 10 to 12 reps
- Pullover – 3 sets of 10 to 12 reps