Balsamic Salmon Quinoa Salad
- 6 oz. salmon filet (skinless) salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp. light balsamic vinaigrette
- 1 tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 3 cups fresh spinach leaves, chopped
- ¾ cup cooked quinoa
- Season salmon with salt and pepper. Place salmon on small nonstick frying pan over medium-high heat. Cook until desired doneness, about 2-3 minutes per side (turn down heat if overbrowning occurs before desired doneness is reached; the fish should be slightly translucent in center).
- Mix balsamic vinaigrette with vinegar.
- Put chopped spinach in a large shallow bowl. Top with quinoa and salmon. Drizzle dressing over top. Toss if desired.
- 543 calories
- 42 grams protein
- 23 grams fat
- 40 grams carbs