Salmon Dill Potato Scramble
- 3 oz. salmon filet
- 6 tbsp. liquid egg whites
- ¼ cup baked red potato, quartered
- 4 mini sweet peppers (yellow, red, orange) chopped
- 4 sprigs fresh dill weed, chopped
- 1 tbsp. fresh cilantro, chopped
- Place a small skillet over high heat and, when hot, add the salmon. Cook two minutes and flip over. Cook until salmon is pink all the way through.
- Warm another small nonstick skillet over medium heat and add liquid egg whites.
- Add the potato, vegetables, and salmon to the eggs. Stir, breaking u p the salmon, until the eggs are cooked through.
- Top with dill, cilantro, and, if desired, lemon juice.
- 394 calories
- 33 grams protein
- 29 grams carbs
- 11 grams fat