Barbecue Dry-Rubbed Sirloin-Tip Pork Roast
- 1 tsp. paprika
- 2 tsp. chili powder
- 1 tsp. coriander powder
- 2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- ½ tsp. cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp. black pepper
- 1 tsp. dry oregano
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- 2 tbsp. brown sugar
- 1 sirloin-tip pork roast (2 to 3 pounds)
- Preheat a grill to medium heat.
- Combine all dry rub ingredients in a bowl.
- Thoroughly cover the pork roast with the dry rub.
- If possible, place the roast on an area of the grill with indirect heat. Otherwise, place it in a roasting pan to prevent the bottom from burning.
- Cover the grill and cook for 30 to 45 minutes, or until the roast reaches an internal temperature of 145 degrees. Allow the roast to rest for 10 minutes before slicing and serving.