PB and J Blini
- ½ cup whole-wheat flour or oat flour
- ½ cup almond flour
- ½ tsp. baking powder
- ½ tsp. baking soda
- 2 large eggs
- ½ cup plus 2 tbsp. Milk
- 1 tbsp. oil or butter
- ¼ cup natural peanut butter or almond butter
- ¼ cup low-sugar jam of choice
- Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, and a pinch of salt in a large bowl. In a separate bowl, gently beat eggs and stir in milk. Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and stir until smooth. Let batter rest 10 minutes.
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat. By the tablespoon, drop batter into pan and cook until edges begin to brown and bubbles form on the surface, about 2 minutes. Flip over and cook for 1 minute more, or until golden brown on the bottom. Repeat with remaining batter. You should have about 20 mini pancakes.
- Spread about 1 tsp. each f the nut butter and jam on 10 pancakes and top with remaining pancakes. Wrap each blini sandwich in a piece of foil for transport.
- 277 calories
- 11 grams protein
- 22 grams carbs
- 17 grams fat