- 1 ½ cups fat-free refried beans
- 4 (8-inch) whole-grain tortillas
- 4 oz. shredded cheddar cheese
- ¼ cup pickled jalapeno, sliced
- 4 cups baby spinach
- Spread an even amount of the refried beans on each tortilla, leaving about ½ inch from the edge open. Sprinkle an even amount of the cheese and jalapeno over the beans. Top with spinach and roll lightly.
- Slice into 1-inch pieces and spear each pinwheel with a toothpick to hold it together.
- 309 calories
- 31 grams carbs
- 15 grams protein
- 13 grams fat