20- Minute Arms
My regular pyramid system workout makes for a low, plodding workout. In my current quick arms workout (done when I work legs), I focus on two moves. At the end of my leg workout, I set a timer for whatever time I and race for the clock trying to get in as many reps as possible. My regular arm workout takes about 25 minutes. The quick arm workout takes about 20 and leaves my guns just as pumped.
- Barbell Curl – 5 sets for 12, 10, 8, 6, 6, reps
- Dumbbell Curl – 5 sets for 15, 12, 10, 8, 6 reps
- Dip – 5 sets for 12, 10, 8, 6, 6 reps
- Triceps Press down – 5 sets for 15, 12, 10, 8, 8 reps
- Barbell Curl
- Set a time for 20 minutes (or whatever time you have). Choose a load for the curl that allows you 10-12 reps. Alternate sets of the curl and dip until time runs out. Do more reps over time.