White Chocolate Raspberry Parfaits
For the Sauce:
- 1 ½ cup raspberries
- 2 tbsp. granulated sugar
- 1 ½ tsp. fresh lemon juice
For the Mousse:
- 4 oz. white chocolate, chopped
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 3 tbsp. confectioners’ sugar
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 2 cups raspberries
- Shaved white chocolate, for topping
- Make the Sauce: Combine the raspberries, granulated sugar and lemon juice in a small saucepan and bring to a simmer over medium-high heat, mashing with a spoon. Press through a fine-mesh sleeve into a bowl using the back of a spoon. Refrigerate until cold.
- Make The Mousse: Put the white chocolate and ¼ cup heavy cream in a medium microwave-safe bowl. Microwave in 30-second intervals, stirring, until the chocolate is melted; whisk until smooth and creamy. Beat the remaining 1-¾ cups heavy cream in a large bowl with a mixer on medium-high speed until foamy. Add the confectioners’ sugar and vanilla; beat until soft peaks form, about 2 more minutes. Whisk about 1 cup of the whipped cream into the chocolate mixture, then fold in the rest until combined.
- Divide half of the mousse among 6 small glasses; top each with about 1 tbsp. raspberry sauce and a few raspberries. Top with the remaining mousse, sauce and raspberries; sprinkle with shaved white chocolate. Refrigerate until cold, at least 30 minutes.