This may be a smaller portion, but it will keep you feeling full for a long time, thanks to the chocolate flavored protein powder and powdered peanut butter. You can use fresh nut butter instead if that is what you have on hand. You also can use plain cocoa powder if you don’t have any protein powder.
Makes 1 Serving:
- ¼ cup oats
- 1 tbsp. protein powder (chocolate)
- 1 tbsp. powdered peanut butter (plain or chocolate) or fresh nut butter
- ¼ tsp. vanilla
- 2 cup plant-based milk (plain or vanilla)
- Sweetener of choice, to taste, if needed
- Layer all the ingredients but the plant-based milk in a quart mason jar or a dish with a cover. Add ¼ cup of milk. Stirring the milk in will give you the room needed to add the other ¼ cup of milk. Mix well and let sit in the fridge overnight. Stir and eat.