Fit Friendly Chicken Parmesan
- 1 pound chicken breast
- ¼ cup Parmesan, grated
- 1 cup seasoned wheat breadcrumbs
- ¼ cup egg whites
- ¼ cup olive oil
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 cup organic red sauce
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- In a small bowl, mix together egg whites, lemon and olive oil. Pour breadcrumbs into a separate dish.
- Pound the chicken breast until it is very thin. Dip the chicken into the egg white mixture and then press it into breadcrumbs.
- Place the chicken onto a nonstick baking sheet and put it in the oven for 8 minutes.
- Remove from oven and flip the chicken breast to the opposite side. Before returning to the oven, spoon the sauce over the chicken breast.
- Return to the oven for another 8 minutes.
- Remove the chicken from the oven and sprinkle with Parmesan.
- 251 calories
- 10 grams fat
- 32 grams protein
- 15 grams carbs