Homemade Power Bars
Date and Almond Bars
- 1 cup roasted almonds
- 1 ¼ cup pitted dates
- 1 tbsp. unsweetened dried coconut
- ¾ cup water (plus more if needed)
- ¼ cup high-quality cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp. espresso-grind coffee
- 1 tsp. chia seeds
- 1 tbsp. coconut oil
- 1/8 tsp. sea salt
- In a food processor, pulse almonds, dates, and dried coconut with water combined but still retaining texture.
- Remove to a bowl and fold in remaining ingredients, adding water as needed.
- Spread evenly on a cookie sheet in a one-inch layer and cool in the fridge.
- Once set, cut into bite-size pieces and wrap with waxed paper.