Here’s how your transform pizza from a greasy diet nightmare into a meal that actually helps you reach your goals: Switch out the dough for high-fiber whole-wheat naan, trade regular pepperoni for a lean turkey alternative, and choose a fat-free cheese. This power pizza can be all yours in 15 minutes.
- 1 round whole-wheat naan
- ¼ cup tomato sauce
- ½ cup fat-free mozzarella cheese
- 2 oz. turkey pepperoni
- Garlic salt (to taste)
- Salt and black pepper (to taste)
- Red pepper flakes (to taste)
- Fresh basil (optional)
- ¼ cup white onion, chopped
- ¼ cup bell pepper, chopped
- Preheat grill to about 300 degrees and mist with cooking spray. When grill is hot, place naan on it (the oven works if you do not have a grill).
- Cook naan until crisp, flip and cook the other side. Remove from grill.
- Dress naan with tomato sauce, cheese, pepperoni, seasonings, and vegetables. Place pizza on grill.
- Cook for 6-8 minutes and serve hot.
- 495 calories
- 39 grams protein
- 55 grams carbs
- 14 grams fat