Beef Kabobs with Broccoli Slaw and Peanut Slaw
- 8 (8-inch) wooden skewers
- ¾ tsp. ground cumin
¼ tsp. ground red pepper
- 2 tsp. kosher salt, divided
- 1 ½ pound tri-top or rib-eye steak, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 3 tbsp. canola oil, divided
- ¼ cup creamy peanut butter
- ¼ cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 3 tbsp. fresh lime juice, divided
- 2 ½ tbsp. reduced sodium soy sauce, divided
- 1 912 oz.) Package fresh broccoli slaw
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro leaves
- Preheat grill at 450 to 500 degrees (high) heat. Soak skewers for 30 minutes.
- Stir together cumin, red pepper, and 1 ½ tsp. salt. Thread steak onto skewers. Brush steak with 1 tbsp. oil, sprinkle with salt mixture. Grill 1 ½ to 2 minutes on each side or to desired degree of doneness.
- Whisk together peanut butter, coconut milk, 2 tbsp. lime juice, and 1 ½ tbsp. soy sauce.
- Whisk together ¼ cup peanut butter mixture and remaining 2 tbsp. canola oil, 1 tbsp. lime juice, and 1 tbsp. soy sauce. Toss mixture with slaw, cilantro, and remaining ½ tsp. salt. Serve slaw and beef skewers with remaining peanut sauce.