Curried Shrimp and Tomato Kebabs
- 1 pound frozen, uncooked large shrimp, thawed
- 2 tsp. olive oil
- 1 tbsp. curry powder
- Pint of cherry tomatoes
- Juice of 1 lime
- Preheat broiler to high and arrange an oven rack on the highest level; line a rimmed baking sheet with foil.
- In a small bowl, toss shrimp with olive oil and curry powder.
- Thread shrimp and tomatoes alternately on kebab sticks until all fish and veggies are used up, and arrange kebabs on the foil-lined pan; place any odd pieces directly on the foil.
- When broiler is ready, place kebabs under the broiler and cook one to two minutes (depending on the size of the shrimp); turn kebabs and finish cooking on the opposite side.
- 168 calories
- 5 grams fat
- 8 grams carbs
- 24 grams protein