Maple-Lime Roasted Sweet Potatoes
- 2 tbsp. pure maple syrup
- 2 tbsp. dark brown sugar
- 2 tbsp. unsalted butter, melted
- 2 tbsp. sunflower oil
- 1 tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. ground cinnamon
- Pinch of cayenne pepper
- 4 pounds sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into 1-inch pieces
- Zest of 3 limes
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Combine maple syrup, brown sugar, butter, oil, salt, cinnamon and cayenne in a large bowl.
- Add sweet potatoes and toss until thoroughly coated. Transfer to a large rimmed baking sheet.
- Roast, stirring every 15 minutes, until tender, 45 minutes to 1 hour.
- Sprinkle lime zest over the sweet potatoes and gently stir.
- 138 calories
- 24 grams carbs
- 2 grams protein
- 4 grams fat