The Perfect 15 Minute Meal
- 3 ¼ inch thick red onion slices
- 6 oz. trimmed top round steak
- ½ asparagus spears, washed and trimmed
- Olive oil spray (choose one without propellant)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tsp. balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp. turkey bacon bits, nitrate free
- 1 tbsp. reduced fat blue cheese
- Preheat grill to high
- Lightly mist the onion slices, steak, and asparagus on both sides with spray, and season with salt and pepper.
- Place onion slices side-by-side on grill and cook 3 minute.
- Flip onions and add steak and asparagus.
- Grill, flipping each item once, until onion is tender, steak reaches desired doneness, and asparagus is crisp, yet tender (3 to 8 minutes).
- Meanwhile, mix the balsamic and oil until combined.
- Place the spears across the center of a dinner plate and top with steak.
- Separate onions into individual rings and pile them on top.
- Drizzle balsamic mixture over plate, then sprinkle bacon and cheese evenly on top.
- 45 grams protein
- 16 grams fat
- 13 grams carbs
- 376 calories