Tilapia Over Rice
- ½ cup brown rice
- 7 oz. tilapia fillet
- 2 tsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup broccoli
- 1 wedge lemon
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cook rice according to package instructions.
- Coat tilapia in olive oil and broil 3 minutes on each side.
- Add broccoli and 1 tbsp. water to a large microwave bowl cover with microwave-safe plate, and heat on high for one minute. If not done, add more time, checking every 30 seconds.
- Plate rice, top with tilapia, and drizzle lemon juice. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Add side of broccoli and serve.
- 503 calories
- 47 grams protein
- 45 grams carbs
- 15 grams fat
- 8 grams fiber