Muscle Meal: Garlic Lemon Shrimp over Rice
- 7 extra large shrimp
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- ½ cup brown rice, cooked
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- ¼ cup water
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 tsp. fresh basil, chopped
- 1 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- In a sauté pan, heat the olive oil over a medium flame.
- Add the shrimp and garlic.
- After the shrimp turn pink, remove them from the pan and set aside.
- Add the chopped tomato to the garlic and oil, stir, and then add the water, lemon juice and basil.
- Cover and bring to a boil.
- Toss in the shrimp and cook for 2 minutes over medium heat.
- Pour the shrimp mixture over the brown rice
22 grams protein
32 grams carbs
16 grams fat