Chicken Broccoli Bowl
• ¾ cup brown rice
• 5.5 oz. chicken breast, sliced into medallions
• 2 tsp. extra virgin olive oil
• Salt and pepper to taste
• 1 cup broccoli
1. Cook rice according to package instructions.
2. In a small bowl, coat chicken with 1 tsp. olive oil and sprinkle salt and pepper
3. Add chicken to a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook until no longer pick inside.
4. Add broccoli and 1 tbsp. water to a large microwaveable bowl cover with microwave-safe plate, and heat on high for one minute. If not done, add more time, checking every 30 seconds.
5. Cut broccoli into smaller pieces and add to bowl with rice and chicken. Drizzle rest of olive oil, season to taste, mix and serve.
44 grams protein
45 grams carbs
14 grams fat
8 grams fiber