Make this muscle building meal in 15 minutes.
- 3 oz grilled chicken breast, cut into ½ in cubes
- Olive oil spray
- 1 cup 100% liquid egg whites
- ¼ cup finely shredded 75% reduced fat cheddar
- 1 tbsp canned green chilies
- 1 tbsp canned sliced black olives
- 1 ½ to 2 tbsp canned medium enchilada sauce, heated in microwave
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh cilantro leaves
Mist a small nonstick skillet with cooking oil spray and place over medium heat. Pour in egg whites and cook until the bottom is set and top is soft set. Flip omelet. Sprinkle cheese evenly over one half. Top evenly with chilies and olives, then chicken. When cheese is melted, fold bare half over filled half. Spoon enchilada sauce over top, then sprinkle with cilantro.
- 294 calories
- 4 grams fat
- 53 grams protein
- 3 grams carbs